Order and Shipping Policies
- All Prices Mentioned are in INR. (Indian National Rupees).
- All orders will be processed & shipped, once payment is cleared. We accept Payments by NEFT only currently.
- In case of where we have accepted the payment, and unfortunately the product is not available, we will inform you ASAP, and arrange for the Refund.
- The colors of products may vary by +/-5% because of lighting effects in photography
- We are committed to deliver the ordered products to the right customers at the right time, so you can set aside all your apprehensions and avail our services without any reluctance.
- We provide you with a well-established delivery mechanism that ensures the products ordered by you reach without any defect, damage or quality-issues.
- Both the international as well as the domestic orders are shipped and delivered through leading courier services, ensuring the buyers an accurate delivery, in good condition, and on right time.
- As far as the international buyers are concerned, the shipping charges are based on the destination and quantity of units purchased. We assure you the most subsidized rates ever, and the best services at each step.
- International shipping charges will be borne by the customer only.
- All the orders are shipped within 2-3 working days or as per the date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Additionally the customer will be provided with the Tracking details to track their order online, after it is shipped.
- Please note that if there are any Octroi or State/City duties applicable for the ordered items, it would be billed separately to the customer by the courier company at the time of delivery. The duties and taxes are not a part of the customer’s payment made to us.
- For any international shipments, Custom Duty/ Import Duty if charged, it has to be paid by the buyer. VAT/ Custom Taxes and import duties are not in our control and they may vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid by the buyer.
- We are not responsible for any kind of delay caused by any unforeseen time-lags by the courier company in delivering the parcel to the customers.
- Any lost or damaged product (while in courier) needs to be notified on the way bill copy of the courier and has to be taken care by customer only.